Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Monday, May 21, 2018

Fairyloot May 2018 Unboxing!

Here's is my May Fairyloot box! I got it today when I came home from Radiation! 







 Look at all of those goodies above! The stained book is my favorite! God, I hope I love it. And of course I love the book sleeve. I could get those all of the time and be happy! 

The following picture is of the main card from with the goodies on the back. This card is beautiful! A bookmark and some Exclusive Remnant Vegan Lip Scrub by Geeky Clean and inspired by The Remnant Chronicles by Mary E. Pearson. 





 


 Next is an Exclusive Norgard Vegan Bath Bomb created by Little Hearts Gifts and inspired by the book of the month =) 






 Next up: 
 1. The Winner's Trilogy Exclusive Weapon Coaster by my favorite, Evie Bookish.

2. Save The Kingdom Tea by The Tea Leaf Co. 

3. Exclusive Wyrd Page Flaps by Fictiontea Designs inspired by the Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas ♥





 Next we have an Exclusive Fear Book Sleeve designed by Reverie & Ink. The quote is from An Ember In The Ashes by Sabaa Tahir. I love it! ♥





 And last but not least, the book of the month! Onyx & Ivory and it has black stained edges! Yessssssssssss! I love that so much. I'm a sucker for stained edges! 

We also got the signed bookplate, author letter, and a sticker. 


 I hope you guys have enjoyed the pictures. I love sharing them!



 Happy Reading! 

Mel ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment