Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Sunday, March 31, 2019

Fairyloot March Unboxing

I finally got my March Fairyloot Box! Unfortunately, it had a book it in I have already read and only liked a bit. BUT, there is a second book inside and some beautiful things that make up for it =) 


First up we have an amazing scarf with different books on it! Some of my favorites are featured as well. I love it! 


 Next we have some bookworm tabs and some Alice in Wonderland socks =) 


 Next is one of my favorite things! A Sherwood poster! Omg! I have the book and need to read it but regardless of whether I like the book, I'm going to get this framed and put on my wall =) 



Next we have a metal bookmark inspired by Strange The Dreamer! I love it so much! And I love the little Fairyloot 3 year anniversary enamel pin! 


Next we have some amazing art prints! I love them all so much! They are inspired by: Warcross, The Cruel Prince, & An Ember in the Ashes. I'm going to have the colorful Warcross framed and move something to make room on my wall =) 


Next we have two monthly tarot cards


And finally we have the books, yes BOOKS! I'm happy that we at least got another book that I haven't read =) 

We have Viper by Hex Hogan that doesn't come out until April. This book has an exclusive cover and signed by the author as well. I also added the spoiler card and bookmark in this picture.


 And finally the book of the month with sprayed edges: To Best The Boys by Mary Weber. Signed by the author and an author letter with exclusive artwork on the back. 


I hope you guys enjoyed! 

Happy Reading! 

Mel ♥

4 comments:

  1. Love all your loot, Melissa, but I *need* a pair of those Alice in Wonderland socks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you =D Sometimes they sale overstock in their store so you can watch for that!

      Delete
  2. Wooowww... very cool box! I had a 3-month subscription and was very happy with it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these boxes. Sometimes it's a hit or miss with the book but I'm glad if there are things in it that I love to make up for it =)

      Delete