Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Fae Crate May Unboxing ~ My First Box From Them

Hi guys! This is my first ever Fae Crate Box. I'm a little disappointed because I didn't get a spoiler card so this is going to be a crappy showing for you guys as I can't tell you from what books things were inspired from =( Also, I'm surprised the stupid mail service didn't tear something as the box was beat up and ripped really bad. But, I'm going to show you the things anyway and tell you what they are at least. 


First up we have the beautiful Fae Crate Coin! I love the words on this one and I love the little bag it comes in! 


Next we have a cool pen that changes phrases each time you click it =) 


Next, I have no idea what this is, it looks like a charm or necklace of some kind because it has a little hole where you would put a chain? I don't even know if I have it facing the right way! 


Next is the beautiful post card they have in every box! I don't know who these are but it's beautiful. I wish I could have all of the ones from past boxes! 



Next we have one of those flags you would hang in your garden, at least that's where we hang ours! 


Next is a beautiful books sleeve. Personally, I like the ones I get from Etsy better because I get them with thick material. But this has an amazing graphic on it and I know no idea who they are =( 


Next we have the cutest little container of incinse <-- I spelled that wrong! I think the little tiny plate to sit them on is soooo cute. I'm going to give this to my cousin =)



And finally, we have the book. I hope I like is as I'm not too big into contemporary. We have the signed bookplate and the letter from author as well. 


Happy Reading Everyone! 

Once again, I'm sorry I didn't have a spoiler card to tell y'all what was what =( 

Mel ♥

3 comments:

  1. Well it looks cool as hell to me, as I've never seen such a thing! You do get some amazing stuff lady! Great pics and descriptions of everything. The book looks beautiful, you'll let everyone know if it reads that way I'm sure :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second book sleeve is of Karou and Madrigal from the daughter of smoke and bone series by Laini Taylor! Highly, highly recommend it :)

    ReplyDelete