Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Saturday, August 24, 2019

Faecrate DARK AGE HANGOVER KIT UNBOXING

It finally got here! Omg! My Sevro Plushie! I was so stoked to finally get one of these boxes! I didn't know about them when they did the Sarah J Maas and didn't get my Rowan Plushie or that blanket and other stuff!! I'm still crying over that! I also thought I was getting a special edition of the book but it's just the book =( I would have gotten the box only option as it was expensive. Oh well, the book can go in the trade in box as I have two other special editions of it! =) 

Now On with the Unboxing! 




FIRST UP I'M SHOWING Y'ALL THE SEVRO PLUSHIE! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! 


Next is a Unicorn Ares Enamel Keychain =D


Next is a crazy Reaper Cosplay Snuggie! I had to take a pic of it on the deck! 


Next is a Sophocles Enamel Pin 


Next is the Character Cards 


Next is the Collector's Coin


Next is a letter from Pierce and the spoiler card. I just showed the art for y'all 


Next is a Howler's Air Freshener 


Next is a Scythe Iron On Patch


Next is a Son's Of Ares Wall Hanging


Next is a Satin Double-Sided Booksleeve! OMG! Y'all know which side I love the most but it's freaking awesome either way! I will show both sides



Next is a Car Coaster Set 


Next is a Power Bank! I have no idea what this is so someone please tell me! 


And last we have two stick of Darrow! One as a Red and one as a Gold! 


I hope you guys enjoyed! This was so much fun! 

Love, 

Mel ♥

5 comments:

  1. power bank is a portable device charger :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured but I wasn't sure if it was for a specific charger or what! Thank you =) I'm not very good at knowing my electronics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does anyone know if you can buy these like one item at a time I would really love the wall hangings and the book covers and all hell all of it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is amazing but I don't like the last 2 images of Darrow. He appears to look the same aside from the hair color & I truly hope when they make the series or movie they do not cop out by making the red risging caste system one based on hair color.

    ReplyDelete