Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Monday, November 4, 2019

CALL DOWN THE HAWK OWLCRATE UNBOXING!

OMG! IT'S HERE! I'm so excited for this book and I love everything in the box. So lets just get started! 


First up we have a stainless steel pendant necklace inspired by sweet Chainsaw. If you don't know who Chainsaw is, read the Raven Boys!!!! 


Next is an enamel keychain inspired by the Fairy Market! 


Then we have a woodwick candle! I love these kinds of candles! These come from Rose & Adder! 


Then we have an awesome beanie to show off the love of The Raven Cycle and The Dreamer Trilogy! 


Next is a SET of matching pillowcases! I love them! 


The collectible enamel pin features some awesome swords! 


We also have some ley line socks


And last but not least we have the beautiful book! 


The book came with art on the back of the dustjacket as well. 


I hope you guys enjoyed seeing this beautiful box! 

Love,  
Mel 

1 comment: