Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Fairyloot November Unboxing

Fairyloot got here a little late but it's all okay. I hope you guys like the goodies in the box. I love them and I hope I love the book too! 


First we have the spoiler card art and the bookmark =) 


Next we have the 12 month Reading Journal. I will show y'all a few pictures. I love it. 




Then we have a Wooden Ornament with a Dumbledore quote. 


Next is a Secret Book Vol II! I love they gave us another one. I have it on the shelf with the first one. I will show two pictures of it. 



Then we have a sleep mask with a quote from Strange The Dreamer.


Next a wooden bookmark inspired by Spin The Dawn. It's double-sided so I will show it. 



We have an Iron-On Patch inspired by Angelfall 


We have a Bookish Phone Holder. 


Our next two Tarot cards are inspired by Jack The Ripper series. 


And finally the book with sprayed edges! 


I hope you guys enjoyed the pictures! 

Love,
Mel ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment