Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Friday, December 31, 2021

Fairyloot Unboxing December 2021

 We received two books in the box this month! But I’m going to stay with my favorite things in the box! 

1. Two Mythology Bookmarks and they are stunning!  This is going to be a collection and the first two are Hades & Persephone. 



2. Next is the second book in paperback: The Coldest Touch by Isabel Sterling 



3. We have a mini letter opener inspired by Once Upon A Broken Heart 

4. A booksleeve with zipper inspired by These Violent Delights 


5. The monthly tarot cards inspired by Red Rising of Eo and Victra 


6. We have an iron on patch inspired by We Hunt The Flame 


And last but not least, the book of the month: Year Of The Reaper. I love how this edition looks but if I love the book, I’m going to get the original hardback as well. 


 




Happy Reading! 

Mel 🖤🐶🐺🐾

No comments:

Post a Comment