Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Monday, November 27, 2017

November Fairyloot Unboxing ♥

Another month, Another Box! And I love it! ♥ 



Above is my main picture and I will add the synopsis from the card and pictures of all the things ♥ 


We have an exclusive edition of "The Last Namsara" by Kristen Ciccarelli. I have the original hardback and this Fairyloot edition has different colors and it's smaller in size ♥ 

We also have an ARC of Furyborn by Claire Legrand! So Awesome! ♥

  
We have a freaking awesome book sleeve that is an Exclusive Slay Book Sleeve that features swords and books. How freaking cool is that! We also have a postcard from The Last Namsara and the ladies that slay bookmark and art. 

 
 Up next we have an Exclusive Blue's Brew tea. This tea is inspired by Blue Sargent from The Raven Cycle! I love Blue =) 

And the sticker is a quote from An Ember in the Ashes! 


We have an exclusive Fire Is Catching Badge from the Hunger Games. A pin from This Moral Coil! I ordered that book and I hope it's good =) 

  

And last but definately not least, we have a Hermione Granger candle! Yessssssssssssss! Hermione, gotta love it ♥ 

I am very happy with this months box.  I can't wait until the next months box. 

I hope you guys enjoyed the little tour! 

Happy Reading! 

Mel ♥  

No comments:

Post a Comment