Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Tempests and Slaughter by Tamora Pierce

Arram. Varice. Ozorne. In the first book in the Numair Chronicles, three student mages are bound by fate . . . fated for trouble.

Arram Draper is a boy on the path to becoming one of the realm’s most powerful mages. The youngest student in his class at the Imperial University of Carthak, he has a Gift with unlimited potential for greatness–and for attracting danger. At his side are his two best friends: Varice, a clever girl with an often-overlooked talent, and Ozorne, the “leftover prince” with secret ambitions. Together, these three friends forge a bond that will one day shape kingdoms. And as Ozorne gets closer to the throne and Varice gets closer to Arram’s heart, Arram begins to realize that one day soon he will have to decide where his loyalties truly lie.

In the Numair Chronicles, readers will be rewarded with the never-before-told story of how Numair Salmalín came to Tortall. Newcomers will discover an unforgettable fantasy adventure where a kingdom’s future rests on the shoulders of a talented young man with a knack for making vicious enemies. @goodreads 















We got a cool poster in the back of the book!



I enjoyed this book but I do believe it could have been shorter with just the things that were in book. I'm hoping the next book will blow this one out of the water.

My favorite character is, Preet the bird. You will love him too! Trust me =)

I did love the other characters too. They were a lot of fun.

But for the love of all that's holy! WHY did I have to hear about Arram talking about his little boy peen! Yes, the teachers are supposed to give them the lecture when they are 12 and since he started the school younger, I guess they forgot about him. And then I had to read about Ozorne telling him everything about said peen!

I can't even people!


Happy Reading!

Mel ♥ 


GOODREADS REVIEW 


No comments:

Post a Comment