Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Thursday, September 27, 2018

Bridge of Clay by Markus Zusak

The breathtaking story of five brothers who bring each other up in a world run by their own rules. As the Dunbar boys love and fight and learn to reckon with the adult world, they discover the moving secret behind their father’s disappearance. At the center of the Dunbar, family is Clay, a boy who will build a bridge—for his family, for his past, for greatness, for his sins, for a miracle. The question is, how far is Clay willing to go? And how much can he overcome?








I won an arc copy of this book in a pub giveaway!


I was really confused in this book, more so in the beginning until I got used to how this was being written. The Bridge Of Clay is a book I will have to revisit time and again to get all of the tidbits that we miss at times. Especially in a book like this; family, sorrow, hope, change, love, death. It's life. It's death. It's a family both past and present. It's something I can't put into words, I just feel it. 



Happy Reading!

Mel
🖤🐺🐾  



2 comments:

  1. I preordered this book because I’ve been waiting for it since 2011, when it was originally supposed to come out. I’m excited to read it.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know about it until I entered a giveaway for it! I'm glad I wasn't waiting that long! I hope you love it =)

    ReplyDelete