Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Owlcrate September 2018 Unboxing

Here is the September Owlcrate Box. I have seem many 5 star reviews on the book of the month and I hope I love it too! I'm going to list everything from the box and then show the individual pictures. 



• Bath soak inspired by The Diabolic.
• Fingerless gloves inspired by Six of Crows 
• Ceramic mug inspired by Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
• Apple Mint Lip Balm inspired by The Kiss of Deception
• Art print of Lila Bard from the Shades of Magic series
• Book of the Month: Mirage by Somaiya Daud

  
There was also the little tiny bottle of nail polish inspired by Grim Lovelies. I couldn't find it on the card for some reason. 











I personally like the cover of the original book with the purple better than this Owlcrate exclusive! Anyway, until next time....

Happy Reading! 

Mel ♥  

No comments:

Post a Comment