Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Monday, January 21, 2019

Fairyloot January 2019 Unboxing

Hello all! Here we are again. I wanted to let you know before hand that some of my items were damaged along with the box. It looks like some huge chainsaw went through part of it! So if some things look ripped etc, that's the reason. Oh and I'm also missing an item so I apologize, it must have slipped out before they taped the damaged box up.  Fairyloot is sending out a replacement. Also, the little card with all the goodies on the back was damaged so I might now have all of the information. I haven't really checked! Either way, enjoy =) 


The above main pictures =) 

Next we have a candle inspired by The Infernal Devices of Will and Jem =) and a lip balm inspired by The Three Dark Crowns


Next is a double-sided pillow case of The Raven Crew (The Raven Boys) This is one of the items that was damaged so don't mind the tear.  



Next we have some beautiful bookmarks and a post card of sorts. The one bookmark is inspired by The Lord of the Rings. 


Next is a post card of sorts. That part is cut off from the damage on my info card =( I'm also supposed to have a hair band but that is the missing piece. 


Next up is my favorite piece! It's beautiful artwork of a couple that I'm assuming are in the book. I don't care, I'm getting this framed and will have to find a place to squeeze it in! Lol 


Next is a container of hot chocolate. It's top is damaged but it's still in there =) 


Next we have two beautiful tarot cards that are including in our orders now =) 



And last but not least we have the book "Circle of Shadows" by Evelyn Skye. It has light lavender sprayed edges and inside flap pages. I tried to show it but it's hard to see the color. 


Happy Reading everyone! I'm sorry this was a little messed up. I blame it on the post! 

Mel ♥

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I saw your review of circle of shadows and I clicked on your link of goodies since they looked really awesome! I was wondering if you knew who the couple was in the artwork?

    ReplyDelete