Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Sun And Moon, Ice and Snow by Jessica Day George

When a great white bear promises untold riches to her family, the Lass (as she's known) agrees to go away with him. But the bear is not what he seems, nor is his castle. To unravel the mystery, the Lass sets out on a windswept journey beyond the edge of the world. Based on the Nordic legend East of the Sun, West of the Moon, with romantic echoes of Beauty and the Beast, this re-imagined story will leave fans of fantasy and fairytale enchanted.





*Buddy Read with my wonderful friends, Tammie and Laura πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•

This book was magical!!! It was even better than the book "East" me and my friends read!




I had this freaking paperback at one time but got rid of it when I was having a clean out, little did I know!! The paperback is now on my Amazon wishlist πŸ™„

So, she who shall not be named until the end of the book is a wonderful character. To make this short and to the point I’m going to sum up a couple of favorite things.

She goes out to find the white reindeer to get granted something wonderful. Well, she gets granted a bit more.




SHE can talk to animals!! Oh the joy!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ’•. SHE’s also given a Wolf pup who grows up to be a best friend.





Then she goes with the bear as the story goes. She needs to help her family, most definitely her brother who has a secret and the bear and other creatures.

I loved everything about the book except a few parts I wanted to smack people but that’s nothing new!


Happy Reading!

Mel
πŸ–€πŸΆπŸΊπŸΎ 


Goodreads Review

Amazon Review

No comments:

Post a Comment