Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Sunday, February 10, 2019

Wicked Saints by Emily A. Duncan

A girl who can speak to gods must save her people without destroying herself.

A prince in danger must decide who to trust.

A boy with a monstrous secret waits in the wings.

Together, they must assassinate the king and stop the war.

In a centuries-long war where beauty and brutality meet, their three paths entwine in a shadowy world of spilled blood and mysterious saints, where a forbidden romance threatens to tip the scales between dark and light. Wicked Saints is the thrilling start to Emily A. Duncan’s devastatingly Gothic Something Dark and Holy trilogy..







OMG! OMG! OMG! PLEASE LET ME LOVE THIS......



Thank goodness I loved the book! Let just give you a little skinny on the book first before I tell you WHY I love it.

The book starts out with a bang; action right out of the gates. We have Nadya, she's a cleric and has been hiding in a monastery forever! She has powers and some peeps found out about her and all hell broke loose. She has to go on the run with a friend in order to not be killed or captured for other horrible reasons.

We have Serefin who is a Prince and a mage and he is after Nadya. The POV's are his and Nadya's but we get other characters through their story lines.

Then we have Malachiasz who is another mage character and from the same place as Serefin, but who helps Nadya and her friend get from point A to point B.

I loved the book in the very beginning but the only reason I kept loving it is because I fell in love with the villian! Yes, you heard it first here people. And there are actually a few villians in the book.

I also love the Vultures! They are bad guys and girls in the book as well. What is it with me and the bad guys! I don't always love them so there!

I am interested to see where this will go in the next book because that ending had me "shook" and I'm not over it yet. I hope that it gets better and doesn't suffer from second book syndrome!

Anyhoo!


*Thank you to Netgalley and the Publisher for a digital copy of this book to review.*
Mel ♥

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa, I haven't been posting much, but I read your review. I've been looking forward to this novel, The Wicked Saints. Glad you are loving it...so I will give it a go...Hope his message finds you doing well and getting better all of the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And I hope you love the book when you read it =) ♥

      Delete