Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Monday, June 24, 2019

Fairyloot June Unboxing

Hey guys! Here we are for the June Fairyloot Unboxing. I have to say I have bought this book myself, gotten it from Owcrate and now Fairyloot. BUT, I'm not mad at all. I'm trading in my green copy, keeping the Fairyloot copy because it has stained edges and keeping the Owlcrate copy because it has a purple cover. So there =) But look at all the goodies!!! 


First up we have a Raven Boys Patch and I love it to pieces! 


Next we have a freaking awesome reading journal. It has so many amazing pages. I wanted to take pics of each page but.... some of the designs inside have art from: Nevernight, Rook, An Enchantment of Ravens, Manon from Throne of Glass, A Darker Shade of Magic, Bloodwitch and The Cruel Prince. Needless to say I'm not putting my crappy hand writing in it!


Next we have some Simmer Down Kitten Socks inspired by the Lux series 



Next we have a beautiful enamel pin inspired by Bloodwitch! 


Next we have a Woodmark bookmark inspired by a quote from the Air Awakens series. And also this months Tarot cards inspired by Harry Potter! 



 Next is some mermaid tea, which I will be sending to my friend =) 


We have a two sided little comic and art from Avatar the Last Airbender 



Then we have some enamel paper clips that include:
Jace - Mortal Instruments 
Jacks - Caraval 
Rowan - Throne of Glass 
And General Quote 


Next we have the coolest thing ever! It's a Secret Book Banter Box! It looks like a book and the inside has some art etc. I will add the front and the inside. You could hide things and put them on your shelf and it looks like a book. =)



 Next I have some beautiful art prints and the bookmark. 


And finally!!!! The beautiful shiny, green stained edges of Sorcery Of Thorns! Although, you can't see the shine in the picture!


Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed! 

Happy Reading! 

Love, 
Mel ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment