Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Owlcrate June Unboxing!

Hello darlings! 

It's that time again! Here is my June Owlcrate Unboxing. I already have the book but it's a different color and I loved the book so I'm keeping both =D Enjoy! 



Next we have a super cute gel pen key! 


Next we have a coaster set with quotes about libraries! 


Next we have some coffee inspired by Beauty and the Beast. I will be sending this to my friend as I don't drink coffee =) 


Next is a tote bag inspired by Strange The Dreamer! Yes! 


Next we have metal bookends inspired by The Chronicles of Narnia. They are cute! 



Last but not least, we have the book "Sorcery of Thieves" Like I said, I already have this book with the original green cover but this one is purple and I love them both. I'm keeping them both as well. 

We also have the monthly pin inspired by the book and a gorgeous sticker. The book is signed and we have the author card. Oh and the little pin is inspired by Silas! I love Silas so much! ♥ He's in the book!


I hope you guys have enjoyed! 

Happy Reading! 

Love, 
Mel ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment