Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Saturday, July 27, 2019

July Fairyloot Unboxing

It's time for the July Fairyloot Unboxing! So hold on to your knickers my peeps and enjoy the goodies! ♥


First up we have a SHADOWHUNTERS Ceramic Mug which features: Jace, Clary, Tessa, Will, Jem, Emma & Julian! I will show 3 pics so y'all can see the whole mug! 




Next we have a Nine-Tailed Fox Mug Rug! It's super cute and a Bravado Coin Purse! 


Next we have a Princess Disi Candle inspired by A Curse So Dark And Lonely, which I loved. I love this candle too, it smells really good! 


Next we have a Percy Jackson inspired Pin Banner! I love it! 


Next we have a Diagon Alley Enamel Necklace! 


Next is a Fortune Cookie which I thought was very cool. Of course, I didn't open mine until after I took the picture and then forgot to take another picture and it's over there somewhere. I mean it wasn't that deep =) 


And next we have the freaking Harry Potter inspired tarot cards!!!! OMG! Look at Luna!!!! 


Finally we have the book "Wicked Fox" that has pink sprayed edges and signed by the author! Love it! 



Happy Reading! 

Mel ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment