Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Friday, July 19, 2019

ShelfLoveCrate June Unboxing

I had to get this June edition of ShelfLoveCrate because I loved all of the things inside of it and I hope I love the book too! 


First we have a headband inspired by Red Rising! It's got the little wolves on it! I had to have! 


Next is an Obsidio Inspired Throw Pillow Case! I had to have it. Okay, I'm not going to say that each time just know I mean it on all things. Lol 


Shatter Me Inspired Pop Socket


Oh My Stars Pin Banner! 


Skyward Inspired Notepad! 


Kady Grant and Ezra Mason Chess Pieces from The Illuminae Files!


The Book Of The Month as you saw is The Kingdom and I forgot to add the bookmark etc with it so it's down below. I have also added that beautiful scene on the back of the dustjacket!!!





Happy Reading Everyone =)

Mel ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment