Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

For over a decade, Jenna Metcalf obsesses on her vanished mom Alice. Jenna searches online, rereads journals of the scientist who studied grief among elephants. Two unlikely allies are Serenity Jones, psychic for missing people who doubts her gift, and Virgil Stanhope, jaded PI who originally investigated cases of Alice and her colleague. Hard questions and answers.

MY REVIEW:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1050569045

Read from October 15 to 20, 2014

This is one of the best Jodi Picoult books I have ever read! Of course being an activist for wolves and elephants and many other animals, this was for me! One of the places I work with through donations is The Elephant Sanctuary here in TN and I was thrilled when they put out an email some time back that Jodi Picoult was researching for a book about elephants.

I cried and cried when as in regular Pioult style she throws you for a loop! Just when I thought I had it all down and figured out, noooppee, I get shut down. I called a friend right away and told them to get this book! It is amazing! The storyline is so beautiful and adding the plight of elephants with information to learn more about these wonderful creatures is very moving.

I am so in love with Jenna trying to find her mother and Serenity and Virgil she picks up along the way. I would never have imagined this book taking the turn that it did and it was just awesome, that is all I can say. Read it!! If you have never picked up a Jodi Picoult book you will love all of them and if your an animal lover you will definately love this one!

Thank you Jodi for an excellent book of large proportions! 5 Stars


No comments:

Post a Comment