Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Friday, July 8, 2016

Saga Volume 6 ~ Fiona Staples ~ Brian K. Vaughan

After a dramatic time jump, the three-time Eisner Award winner for Best Continuing Series continues to evolve, as Hazel begins the most exciting adventure of her life: kindergarten. Meanwhile, her star-crossed family learns hard lessons of their own.

Collects SAGA #31-36 @goodreads 


MY REVIEW:


5 STARS 

I'm still loving this series. There are appearances by some of the same crowd. There are some new people/thing we get to meet in the prison where Hazel and her grandmother are living. The Will is in it, but he's really gotten huge and really drugged out. TV head is in it and his tv head son. :-)

Marko and Alana find out where Hazel is and they go on a mission to save her with the help of TV head.

I thought the book was really good and I loved how it ended! It was a Yay moment for me, but I will not say because it would spoil the surprise totally. Lets just say I'm really looking forward to what in the heck will happen in the next one.

I will leave you with some pics. Okay so one of the pics I have is where the man/woman is turned around because I would not want to freak anyone out intentionally :-)

 :

 :

 :

 :

 :

GOODREADS REVIEW:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1689107674

AMAZON LINK TO THE BOOK:

https://www.amazon.com/Saga-6-Brian-K-Vaughan/dp/163215711X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1468008435&sr=8-1&keywords=saga+volume+6

No comments:

Post a Comment