Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Friday, May 11, 2018

The Starfall Edition Box (Sarah J. Maas) by Illumicrate

This will probably be my last unboxing for some time as I'm to start my radiation Monday the 21st for 5 days a week for 5 weeks and chemo 1 day a week for 5 to 6 weeks.  We came back from my Radiologist Oncologist consultation today and this box is just what I needed. It was an extremely stressful time. So lets crack on with the good stuff =) 






My poor box above was beat up and I was afraid of some damage. All I had was my lip balm lid had fallen off but it was all good =) 

The picture below is what I saw when I opened the tissue. 



 The following picture is of the book itself, a note from Sarah J. Maas and we have a little wing mirror enamel necklace inspired by Rhys, Cassian and Azriel from Mirror Image Accessories. 



Next up we have the Inner Circle tarot style cards and they are just lovely. Designed by Monolime. 





 Next we have one of my favorites, a Prythian-inspired constellation book sleeve in Sparrow + Wolf's signature geometric style. I love it so much. AND we have a beautiful art card of Feyre & Rhys. (I also picture in my mind Rhys having long beautiful hair and kind of like Loki =) I hate short hair on my fantasy men, for the most part. But the card is beautiful. 








 Next we have this freaking awesome two-sided scarf with the symbols of the seven courts on both sides. Pattern designed by Evannave. 





Next we have a beautiful layered candle by Two Candle Thieves. A Truth-teller Lip Balm and you can tell no lies. Inspired by Morrigan's red lips and Azriel's magic knife. And a cute little metal bookmark. 






Next we have a wonderful set of playing cards featuring all of our favorite characters and items from the series by Keep of the Suns. I didn't want to open these so y'all don't get to see on my post what's on them but since I read that there are characters etc, I'm going to open them for myself now. I know, I'm sorry. And we have an enamel pin set, Stars Eternal and Night Triumphant by Fable and Black.






 Next we have some wonderful socks that have Feyre's tattoos on them and designed by Illumicrate =D And we have a stunning little mug with Feyre and Rhys on it by Charlie Bowater. 





 And last but not least, we have a beautiful tote bag! I totally love it and the artwork is by, Ink & Wonder. 

I hope you have enjoyed all of the pictures as much as I loved sharing them. 

Happy Reading and keep reaching for the stars! 

Mel ♥ 

6 comments:

  1. I wish you all the best during this hard time, will think about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, wishing you all the best for your recovery!!!
    So happy that you have your books....
    It's like me, my books comfort me a lot...
    Dean;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your treatment and recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep strong! And good luck X

    ReplyDelete