Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Thursday, August 9, 2018

June & July Owlcrate Boxes ~ Very short post

I apologize in advance for the very short postings of these boxes. I finished my cancer treatment last week and won't know until September if it's totally gone. I will write a post all about it as soon as I can. 

These book boxes are going to be short for now and just show what I like the most. Thank you for your ongoing support. 

Mel 





 There were only a few things I liked out of this box. I will list the two pictures below. I don't know about the book as I haven't read it yet. It's not one I was ever interested in reading but I will try it out. 






 Cute items above and cute swim towel below. 





 Next is the July Owlcrate that I enjoyed quite a bit! 





 This box was awesome. Although, I had already bought the book but that's okay =) 

I added my favorite things from the box in the picture below accept I left out the sticker. Oops. 






 I hope you enjoyed! I forgot to crop some of them but I'm still tired from my couple of months of cancer treatments. 

Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment