Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Sunday, December 23, 2018

The Walking Dead Supply Drop Unboxing DECEMBER Merry Christmas

On a rainy Sunday, the day before Christmas Eve, what arrives on my doorstep to my complete surprise =) Yes, my Walking Dead Subscription box! We have some awesome things in here my friends. And there are some cameo appearances of my dog, Lucy. Enjoy =) 


We have the beautiful box all decorated like an ugly sweater. I would wear this if possible! 




This is what it looked like when I opened the box! 


We have an amazing hoodie with Daryl's wings on the back and down the sleeve it says, "Fear the Dead. Fight the living."


Next we have a winter hat/beanie with TWD printed on the front. These came in 3 different colors. I got the black one and there is a green one and red one. 


Next is a the book "The Art Of Peace" I already bought one because of Morgan but this one I will treasure. It's in a beautiful box with Morgan on the back and inside is an inscription from Eastman, the man he stayed with in Season 6. There is also a cute little bookmark with two sides for the book. 





Next we have the cutest little buttons of Carol and Ezekiel! They have a cool picture of this season 9 where they are on their horses on the front and a picture of them with her ring on the back =) 



We also have some Walking Dead wrapping paper that you know I will never open and use because I just can't. :D 


Then we have this awesome peace of artwork that I'm going to frame and put on the wall. Daryl, Michonne, and Carol, the last of the last. This came with a certificate of authenticity from the artist. 


And we have the big poster size thing that tells what all is in the box. 


 
The next few pictures are just the things laid out together and some with Lucy and the stuff. I was lazy and took the pictures from cancer pad on the floor. I'm still sleeping in the living from floor for the time being. We are working on making my room better before me going to it. 




I love the pics with my greyhound sweetheart in them =) 

I hope you guys have enjoyed the pics. I love this box so much!! 

Until next time.... 

Mel ♥ 

4 comments:

  1. I LOOOVEE the hoodie! The pins are awesome as well. What a cool box :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! That Hoodie! I wore it to see Aquaman on Christmas Eve morning =)

      Delete
  2. This would make a great gift. I like the beanie. ��

    ReplyDelete