Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Friday, August 16, 2019

Owlcrate August Unboxing

It's that time AGAIN! Here is my August Owlcrate Unboxing. There were a couple of things I'm giving to a friend that I don't use but overall, I love the the box and I can't wait for the next one as we are getting an extra book =) Enjoy 


First up we have bath salts inspired by The Little Mermaid. I usually give all bath products and teas or coffee away, but I might keep this one just to smell it from time to time. It smells really good! 


Next we have a beautiful wooden tassel bookmark inspired by Daughter of the Pirate King. It also came with a beautiful moon bookmark too! 


Next is a beautiful little tea light candle lantern! I just love it! 


Next is a tin pencil case inspired by The Scorpio Races and designed by Stella Bookish Art whom I love! It has a double layer to it. So I will show the two pictures! 



Next is some Sea Witch looseleaftea from Riddle's Tea Shoppe. 


This month's enamel pin and inspired by the books family crest. 


And the book, House of Salt and Sorrows by Erin A. Craig. The book is signed, we have the letter and a bookmark =) 


I hope you guys enjoyed this unboxing and I thank you for looking =) 

Love, 
Mel ♥

2 comments: