Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

November Owlcrate Unboxing

Owlcrate has outdone themselves this time my friends, at least in my opinion! I love everything in this box!!! 

First up we have a freaking awesome throw blanket featuring a quote from The Cruel Prince by Holly Black. I love it so freaking much! 


Next is a freaking awesome metal tassel bookmark inspired by Uprooted! 


Then we have a Cabeswater (Raven Boys) wooden ornament! 


Next is the best reading planner I have ever seen! This one is amaze balls! I will show a few of the pages. It's thick! 














Next we have some cute little planner stickers! They have one sheet of whimsical forest vibes and on the other sheet there is bookish one you can color. 


The enamel pin is inspired by the descriptions of the bone moth that follows the main character! 


Here is a pretty little art piece 


And finally the book! Sprayed freaking edges, a beautiful design on the hardback and a special dustjacket cover that Owlcrate ususally does =) Letter from author and signed






I'm so happy with this box! I hope you guys liked the pictures! 

Happy Reading! 
Love, Mel ♥ 

2 comments:

  1. Melissa, you now hers send from brazil?
    I reaççy fall in love for this pins .-. and the cover?!!! So amazing!
    kiss
    instagram.com/angelsakura

    ReplyDelete