Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Monday, June 22, 2020

FairyLoot May 2020

Well, I’m trying to do these posts on my phone instead of computer so it’s not as nice and I forgot and deleted all of the close ups. I will get it sorted next time... 

So here are the pics I do have and the list I wrote of the items 

This book wasn’t on my radar but it came today in my MAY FairyLoot (yes, still covid late)



Here’s a pic of the stuff with the exception of the bath salts. I tossed them off to the side and forgot to add them. Anyhoo...



1. Bookish Tin inspired by We Hunt The Flame
2. Bookish Wooden Spoon with a quote from Hero Of The Fall
3. Tea Towel inspired by The City Of Brass
4. Desert Bath Salts 
5. Tribal Desert Candle inspired by An Ember In The Ashes
6. Sunglasses Pouch with quote from The Forbidden Wish
7. Tarot Cards inspired by Throne of Glass
8. Art under dust jacket 

No comments:

Post a Comment