Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Sunday, April 1, 2018

It Ends With Her by Brianna Labuskes

He started the game. She’ll end it.

FBI special agent Clarke Sinclair doesn’t give up easily. She’s spent years tracking serial killer Simon Cross, forced to follow his twisted clues and photographs across the country. Clarke knows that Cross selects only redheaded women and that he doesn’t target another victim until Clarke discovers the previous one.

He’s never broken pattern…until now.

A girl has already gone missing in upstate New York when a second one is kidnapped—a blonde. The killer’s MO has changed, sending Clarke back to the drawing board. The closer she gets to the truth, the deeper she’s drawn into an inescapable trap made just for Clarke. Whatever Cross’s ultimate game is, it ends with her. @goodreads 













At first I was up and down with this book, but then I got into it!

Clarke Sinclair is an FBI Agent with her friend Sam. They have been looking for the serial killer, Simon Cross for some years now.

Now he's back and sending things to Clarke. Will she be able to capture him this time before he kills another girl or girls?

This book has two POV's. One is in the present with Clarke. The second POV is of Simon and his past. It shows how he turned out the way he is; although I think it goes deeper than his foster family. He's a nutter.

I guess I'm just too tired because I didn't see that ending coming when I should have with a ten foot pole, but I digress. Either way, I enjoyed the book!


Happy Reading!

Mel ♥ 


GOODREADS REVIEW 

AMAZON REVIEW 

No comments:

Post a Comment