Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Friday, April 6, 2018

The Walking Dead March Dropbox Subscription ~ Got Mine A Little Late

This is the March Walking Dead Subscription Drop Box. I got mine today - April 6, 2018. This box is amazing once again! Every piece in the book is dedicated to some of the people we have lost. Enjoy! 







 







Glenn memorial baseball cap





 An awesome authentic Carl costume relic card. I just had to touch the scrap of shirt and then it's going in a protect card sleeve 






 The Walking Dead License Plate 




 A Brian Rood painted Carl carnival cup! 





A replica of Abraham's dog tags 






 Herschel Green's Farm leather-bound journal 





 A candy bar filled with Carl's Pudding ♥






 A Shiva T(iger)-shirt! ♥





 A Sasha Funk O Pop, which I have been wanting! 





 And a copy of the back of the awesome card that came with the box showing pictures of our beloved that were awesome and not forgotten ♥





 I hope you enjoyed! I very much love this box and look forward to the June box, which probably won't get here until July. Lol 


Mel ♥

2 comments:

  1. You received a lot of goodies. I've never watched The Walking Dead, my brother is huge fan and whenever I talk to him he fills me in on what's going on. Honestly, I have no idea what actors he's talking about, but he's always so excited to tell me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favorite shows =) I'm glad your brother loves it too =)

      Delete