Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Monday, April 23, 2018

Nerdy Post Subscription Box ~ April

I wanted to try out one of the Nerdy Post boxes and they had a fantasy book this month so here it is! Oh, and the last picture has my favorite item!






 I got the Ultimate Nerdy Post that included everything. So, the next picture is of a beautiful T-Shirt inspired by Merlin that says "Believe me, I'm not ordinary.





 The next photo is of a tote bag inspired by A Darker Shade of Magic that says " I'd rather die on an adventure than live standing still." 




 The next picture is of a beautiful magnet inspired by His Dark Materials. And a sticker inspired by The Night Angel Trilogy and it says "You don't need to like reality, only be strong enough to face it."





 The next picture is of a coloring postcard and two bookmarks that are two-sided. The one side of the big bookmark is from Game of Thrones and says "I'm no ordinary woman. My dreams come true." The normal size bookmark is from The Princess Bride and it says "Have fun storming the castle."





 The next picture is of the two bookmarks with the other sides. The normal sized bookmark is from The Name of the Wind and it says "Words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts." The larger book mark is from Harry Potter and it says "It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be."





 The next pic is of three cards. One is from Siege and Storm and it says "When people say impossible they usually mean improbable." The second one is from Once Upon A Time and it says "Magic always comes with a price." And the third one is from Lord of the Rings. This one is used to list all of the things in the box on the back. 




 The next picture is of a beautiful little poster. It's great cardstock and I have it laid out with something on it to straighten it out. I used a few things in the actual picture including my picture which isn't showing. Lol. It's freaking awesome. It's from Strange the Dreamer and says "Beautiful and full of monsters?" ... "All the best stories are."






 and FINALLY,  one of my favorite things in the box is in the last picture. Anyone that knows me will know what it is right off the bat. We have a candle inspired by Stardust and...... a freaking lapel pin of GHOST from Game of Thrones! Yessssssssssssss! 





 I hope you guys enjoyed the pictures! 

Happy Reading! 

Mel ♥

4 comments:

  1. My sister would probably LOVE this box haha. :) I am a big fan of The Princess Bride, so that bookmark is super cute! Great post!
    -Jenna <3
    Follow me back? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ordered the next box too because I was so happy with this one! You should try it =) ♥

      Delete
  2. I love that it is all useful and pretty :D

    ReplyDelete