Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Sunday, April 28, 2019

NIV Starting Place Study Bible



Sometimes the hardest part of beginning is knowing where to start!
The Bible’s depth can seem overwhelming, but within the pages of Scripture you will find words of peace, hope, and love waiting for you. The NIV Starting Place Study Bible guides you through Scripture, so you can understand God’s love for you and build a relationship with the Savior who longs to know you personally.
Features:
Full text of New International Version (NIV), the translation known for clarity, accuracy, and readability Perfect study Bible for those beginning their Bible journey Ideal gift for new believers 88 Bible Characters: Explore the lives of the Bible’s most fascinating personalities 282 Q&A Notes: Get answers to your most perplexing questions 146 Context Notes: In-depth articles on the cultural and historical context of Scripture 138 Bible Truths: Core Christian beliefs and their basis in Scripture Book Introductions provide you with a helpful overview of each book of the Bible Over 6,000 study notes explain the text, verse-by-verse
  
















I love this study Bible! I love how there are context notes, Q & A sections, illustrations, I love the reading plans at the back of the book that are in bullet journal format, just so many things. 

I find this will be an easier bible for people like me to get through when you have all of these things included. I also love how they included a section in each book on Bible characters. There just isn't anything for me not to love in this bible. There is even a ribbon to help mark your place. Of course, if you're like me, you have a million bookmarks you can use in place of this or in accordance with this ribbon =) I usually put the tabs on all of my bibles to quickly get to each section but I think I'm going to leave this one alone as it will be fun to see all of the little sections as I'm trying to find what I'm looking for!

*Thank you to LookBookBloggers for a print copy of this book. All reviews and thoughts are my own.*

I will leave several pictures so you can get an idea of what it looks like! 

Happy Reading! 

Mel ♥

















2 comments:

  1. I love your new study bible. I've had a New Living Translation study bible for a long time now but I always like to see the new things that help us get the most out of reading and understanding.

    ReplyDelete