Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Friday, September 27, 2019

Fairyloot September Unboxing

It's that time my lovelies =) I got my September Fairyloot Box today and here we go. My bath bomb blew up and damaged some things but Fairyloot is all over it =) Luckily the bomb smells really good as it's all over things and smelling up the house. Lol 


First up we have a beautiful CANVAS TOTE BAG with magical artifacts on it =) 


Next is a DECK OF CARDS with illustrations from CHARMED AND SABRINA, as well as, THRONE OF GLASS. I tried to get the pretty silver stained edges and show some of the cards too. 


Then we have some FLUFFY WITCH SOCKS! I can wear these during October =) After I wash bathbomb off them! 😂


Next we have a cute little NOT YOUR BASIC WITCH ENAMEL PIN & LUNA STICKY NOTE PAD! 


Then we have the exploding CALDRON BATH BOMB! I'm keeping that caldron, I love it! 


Next is some super cute METAL STRAWS! 


We have our TAROT CARDS. The Hight Priestess & Ace of Cups bases on the SHATTER ME series. 


And finally we have the book with art under the cover and sprayed edges, as well as the beautiful art print the author note came printed on. 




Happy Reading! 

Mel ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment