Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Friday, September 20, 2019

Owlcrate September Unboxing

It's time for the September Owlcrate Unboxing! Yay! There are some cool goodies in here. Enjoy =) ♥


First up we have the coolest Halloween inspired fingerless gloves! I love them! 


Next we have an exclusive caramel corn flavored coffee! 


Next we have a ceramic trinket dish inspired by Frankenstein and designed by Stella Bookish Art. I love her and I love this dish!


Next we have our second book as a treat. we got the paperback edition of The Haunting of Hill House. I actually want the hardbacks of these special copies because of the black stained edges, but I digress =D 


Next we have an awesome art print inspired by Something Wicked This Way Comes! 


Next we have a sampler booklet 


Next we have an awesome pin of the month that is inspired by the book and has a cool skull on it! 


And last but not least, we have the book: The Bone Houses by Emily Lloyd-James. Signed, with letter and bookmark


I hope you guys enjoyed and Happy Reading! 

Love, 
Mel ♥

6 comments:

  1. The coffee is definitely my favorite goodie! Love this box. One day I'll have to order Owlcrate as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I give all of my drinks away. I only drink water and green tea! But I'm glad you love it =) I hope you enjoy once you do decide to get it =) ♥

      Delete
  2. I used to have Owlcrate but let it go when I quit reading so much YA... this box though! I love it! The Halloween theme!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love anything Halloween themed. I don't know how much longer I'm going to do the boxes. We shall see =(

      Delete
  3. I am beyond excited to see this! I'm getting my first box this month! Glad it's a good one! Thanks for sharing, sister!

    ReplyDelete