Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Thursday, September 12, 2019

Ruthless Gods by Emily A. Duncan

The stunning sequel to instant New York Times bestseller, Wicked Saints!

Darkness never works alone...

Nadya doesn’t trust her magic anymore. Serefin is fighting off a voice in his head that doesn’t belong to him. Malachiasz is at war with who--and what--he’s become.

As their group is continually torn apart, the girl, the prince, and the monster find their fates irrevocably intertwined. They’re pieces on a board, being orchestrated by someone… or something. The voices that Serefin hears in the darkness, the ones that Nadya believes are her gods, the ones that Malachiasz is desperate to meet—those voices want a stake in the world, and they refuse to stay quiet any longer.

In her dramatic follow-up to Wicked Saints, the first book in her Something Dark and Holy trilogy, Emily A. Duncan paints a Gothic, icy world where shadows whisper, and no one is who they seem, with a shocking ending that will leave you breathless.




Omg! This book was so good! I loved Wicked Saints and loved this one just as much. 

I'm shook at that ending! WHAT IS THAT ENDING!? I really hope it ends well, in the next book. 

I'm in love with Malachiasz and that's all there is to it. I love Nadya and so many in the book. Everyone is just broken. Can anything be fixed? I'm soooo freaking sad for so many! Please, please let this be fixed in the next book! 

I'm leaving it at this as I don't want to give anything away, I will revisit my review closer to release date!

*I would like to thank Netgalley and the Publisher for hte opportunity to read this book.*

Happy Reading! 

Mel 

 

2 comments: