Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Adulthood Is A Myth by Sarah Anderson

Are you a special snowflake?

Do you enjoy networking to advance your career?

Is adulthood an exciting new challenge for which you feel fully prepared?

Ugh. Please go away.


This book is for the rest of us. These comics document the wasting of entire beautiful weekends on the internet, the unbearable agony of holding hands on the street with a gorgeous guy, dreaming all day of getting home and back into pajamas, and wondering when, exactly, this adulthood thing begins. In other words, the horrors and awkwardnesses of young modern life. @goodreads 


MY REVIEW:

4 STARS 




There were so many things I related to in this book but I'm only going to share a few.

 :

↑ Okay, so I'm going to show y'all pictures of SOME of my stuffed animals that take over my bed (I sleep on the couch anyway) and some of my dog, Lucy's stuffed animals. WE BELIEVE IN THE STUFFED ANIMAL! WE LOVE THE STUFFED ANIMAL!

I have seriously donated garbage bag upon garbage bags of stuffed animals to the children's home though. But, my stuffed animals will always be huge. These are not even the half of them =) PS ~ I'm getting one more garbage bag ready to go to the children's home when I go to the doctor in February. But never fear, at some point they will be replaced!!!! lol

 :

Oh, and the big ones are kinda hiding the big pile that is on the bed you can't see and there are big ones under that pile too. I love them alllllllllllllllllllll !

My dog Lucy's pile down below =)


 :

Down below ↓

I don't say my body is a temple but I do repeat over and over, you shouldn't be eating this, STOP!!!!


 :

 :

↑ This always happened just like the picture shows!

Okay so I don't have kids and I'm not a grandma, but I do have about a million notebooks and journals that I collect and have written in like two. And only in half of the two. I can't help myself!


 :

 :

The above picture is totally true. I never wanted kids and I don't have them and it's too late for all of that and I'm fine with it =)

 :

Okay the wifi thing is self explanatory!

and the book thing, we all get that one!


 :

I thought this book was soooooo cute! There are a good bit of cute funny stuff in the book and it's worth a pick up and read =)

GOODREADS REVIEW:

 https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1895200087

No comments:

Post a Comment