Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Ms. Marvel: No Normal ~ Volume 1

Marvel Comics presents the new Ms. Marvel, the groundbreaking heroine that has become an international sensation!

Kamala Khan is an ordinary girl from Jersey City — until she's suddenly empowered with extraordinary gifts. But who truly is the new Ms. Marvel? Teenager? Muslim? Inhuman? Find out as she takes the Marvel Universe by storm! When Kamala discovers the dangers of her newfound powers, she unlocks a secret behind them, as well. Is Kamala ready to wield these immense new gifts? Or will the weight of the legacy before her be too much to bear? Kamala has no idea, either. But she's comin' for you, Jersey!

It's history in the making from acclaimed writer G. Willow Wilson (Air, Cairo) and beloved artist Adrian Alphona (RUNAWAYS)! Collecting MS. MARVEL (2014) #1-5 and material from ALL-NEW MARVEL NOW! POINT ONE #1. @goodreads


MY REVIEW

4 STARS 

Okay, since there are a million reviews with pretty pictures from this GN (graphic novel) I'm going to keep it short as I usually do with my graphic novel reviews.

I didn't think I would like this book for reasons but then I did. One never knows!

Kamala is just a normal teenage girl with really strict parents and she's just trying to get through her life
.

 :

I think she's cute with her writing Marvel fanfic. I think I might want to look into this fanfic stuff!

 :

I'm a little confused about how she turned into Ms. Marvel but I guess I will figure it out in later books or some friends will tell me.

Just a couple more pics and I'm done. I love that she can morph or stretch, whatever, into a huge long legged woman, she can get these gynormous hands that pick people up. Cool stuff like that, oh and she can shrink to ant man size. She calls all of this embiggen <---has to do with something her mom said when she was little, if I recall correctly.

 :

 :

 :

I liked Kamala and Ms. Marvel! I will be reading more of her adventures. 

GOODREADS REVIEW:

 https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1866197187

2 comments: