Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Monstress Volume 2 by Marjorie Liu

The Eisner-nominated MONSTRESS is back! Maika, Kippa, and Ren journey to Thyria in search of answers to her past... and discover a new, terrible, threat. Collects MONSTRESS #7-12 @goodreads 














I freaking loved it! This one is even better than the first one. Maika Halfwolf, Kippa, and Captain Ren are all together again in this one. Maika is on a journey to find something and get rid of something. There are a ton of wonderful characters in the book! I took some pictures from my book. They aren't that great but you will get an idea of some of the awesome graphics and creatures =) And they are not in order, just like my life!













ENJOY!

Mel ♥

GOODREADS REVIEW:

5 comments:

  1. Oh yay!! I need to add this to my wishlist ASAP! I can't wait to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops! I hit the one click purchase by accident. Guess I'll be getting my hands on it sooner that I originally thought :) No sense in cancelling the order now! haha

      Delete
  2. Looks awesome! Added the first one to my amazon wishlist!! Very cool pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete