Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Bookish Things From ~ Red Rising, Outlander, Drizzt & The Raven Boys

Well, as I am sitting around waiting for test results to come back . . I got a wonderful surprise in the mail of some awesome bookish things. And here they are, I hope you love them as much as I do! 


I got my Red Rising mug! Yeah, baby! As you can see it says "OMNIS VIR LUPUS" which in Latin means: Every man is a wolf. But me being who I am would like to make something of my own that says one of two things. 

LUPUS FEMINA ~ Every woman is a wolf 

Or 

EGO LUPUM  ~ I am a wolf ♥



I can not believe I found book marks of Drizzt & Guenhwyvar! I am in love ♥ 



 Up next . . . 


Yes, Outlander bookmarks =) There are two of Jamie & Claire. One from when they first met in Scotland & when they journeyed to France. 

  

And last but not least . . .



We have The Raven Boys & Girl =D 



I love my mug and I love all of these bookmarks. They are so awesome! 

Sorry about the not so great photos, I tend to do it at the wrong time of day sometimes. I'm going to start venturing out into the cold & trying to get better ones. I don't know yet. 

Mel ♥ 

4 comments:

  1. I love the Outlander book marks. Brilliant! My daughter is a huge fan of Maggie Siefvater. She's was so jealous when I showed her this. What she doesn't know is that I bought her the Tarot Cards that Maggie designed for Christmas. Can't wait to see her face.
    Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much =) I got some of her Tarot cards from our used bookstore. I'm not sure which ones they were. Lol

      Delete
  2. I love the Outlander book marks! I'm a huge fan of magnetic bookmarks and I would love to have those cute little characters. I'm praying that things get better for you health wise. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete