Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Friday, April 19, 2019

Owlcrate April Unboxing

Hello my dears! Today is my Bday and look what came in the mail! Yes, my Owlcrate box! Yay! Fairyloot box yesterday and Owlcrate today! 

Anyhoo, lets get on with it! 


First up we have a beautiful Wicked Saints cloth map! It's totally awesome! 


Next we have a beautiful scarf inspired by the Darkling in the Grishaverse! 


Next we have a freaking awesome Owlcrate pin banner! I just have to talk myself into putting my owlcrate pins on them as I don't want to take them out of the package =D 


Next are some amazing freaking socks made by Out of Print of Six of crows! Yas! 


We have a popsocket for your phone inspired by Vicious 


We have the Owlcrate pin of the month inspired by the beaded necklace Nadya uses in Wicked Saints =)


We have a hardback notebook with a quote inspired by Manon from Throne of Glass!


And finally we have the book of the month "Wicked Saints" This is an exclusive black with red cover! I now have to get the white one! I love this book! 



I hope you all enjoyed! 

Happy Reading! 

Mel ♥

1 comment:

  1. How do I get owlcrate subscription? And is there country specifications for that?

    ReplyDelete