Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Thursday, July 11, 2019

Fae Crate June Unboxing

Hi guys, 

We got our Fae Crate for June late but here it is and I hope you guys like it. My favorite thing is the poloroid of course =) 



First up we have a Guilded Wolves inspired car coasters. 


Next we have a Prythian Globe. It's really cool too! 


Then we have a six of crows wrist band which I'm wearing as I type this =)


Next is a Ready Player One Puzzle. I thought about putting it together and show you guys but I'm not feeling good today so you can see it in the picture that came with it =)


Next is a TBR drawstring bag that you can store your puzzle in or whatever you want. 


Next is the collectors coin inspired by The Raven Boys 


I have a pretty art card and a quote card with the author's note on the back. 


Then we have the beautiful postcard inspired by Warcross! 


And finally we have the book. I like how these first two boxes of books I have gotten are hardbacks that don't have a dust jacket. I love those kinds of books! The Red Labyrinth.



Happy Reading Y'all! 

Mel ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment