Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Saturday, July 20, 2019

Owlcrate July Unboxing

It's time for the wonderful Owlcrate July unboxing! I hope you guys like the goodies, I know I sure did! 


First up we have a lanyard inspired by The Selection series 


Next we have a cute little coin purse inspired by The Hunger Games 


Next we have a 300 piece puzzle inspired by The Night Circus. I will leave the two art cards below it so you can see the card on the left is what the puzzle looks like. I also wanted you to see the cute little fat owlcrate bag it came in so that's first =) 




Next we have playing cards inspired by A Gathering Of Shadows. I will have the deck with the shiny edges, then the deck with some of the art on it and then a picture of the characters from the Owlcrate booklet. 




Next we have the awesome Harry Potter Mug! I love getting these! I will have 3 images of it. 




Next we have the pin of the month inspired by the book. 


And we have the wonderful book, Spin The Dawn that is signed by the author, has a beautiful art card letter and a bookmark. I read this book from Netgalley and it went to my favorites list so I'm glad it's in this box! 


Happy Reading Everyone! 

Mel ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment