Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Monday, September 16, 2019

FaeCrate August Unboxing

Well, it's September 16th and the August Fae Crate FINALLY got here. I think I will keep them until the end of the year and then go over to Shelf Love Crate as I love them. 

Here's the goodies. 

First we have a To Kill A Kingdom Drawstring Bag. I hate these kinds of bags so I will be giving it away. Beautiful artwork though.

 

Next have a Mermaid Lagoon Magnet and the Polaroid of the month is of King of Scars 


Next is my favorite thing, it's a bookmark case. It's very sturdy and cute! 




Next up we have the Fae Crate Coin which is inspired by Percy Jackson and this cheap little ring I didn't really bother showing. It was damaged and I'm just trashing it. 





 Next is a super cute The Siren coin purse 


 Next is an awesome sturdy bookmark inspired by the Wicked Deep 




 Next is a Wild & Infinite Vinyl Decal. I hope you can see it in the pic I took 



And finally, the book: Crown of Coral & Pearl. We have a letter from the author and there was a signed bookplate I put inside the book. 


I hope you guys enjoyed! I'm not sure I will be doing any more of this in the new year. I will let you guys know. I'm sort of burned out on my blog and reviews as I'm sure some have noticed. After cancer, all this stuff seems a waste of my time since it stresses me out too much! 

Happy Reading! 

Mel ♥ xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment