Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Saturday, September 21, 2019

FaeCrate DarkDawn Hangover Recovery Kit

Hello lovelies! It seems like I'm doing a box every day or every other day lately! Here is the goodies from Faecrate's Darkdawn Box! Enjoy! 



First we have a Tric Enamel Pin (I love you Tric)

 

Next is a double-sided art print with, Mia, Ashlinn, and Aelius



Next is a Metal Cuff Bracelet. I put it around Mia's neck to see if it would show up. You can kinda see it. It says I Am The War You Cannot Win


We have a Spiderkiller Tumbler 


We have a character card set. I love Eclipse in the one with Mia! 


We have the Mia plushie! I kinda wish I knew someone that had the Rowan plushie to trade with...


A Gravestone Dagger USB 


Next we have an oversized pouch 


We have a Crow's Swagger Room Spray 


We have this freaking huge Gladiath Sun Shade. Thing popped open and scared the shit out of me! 


The Collector's Coin


AND MY FREAKING FAVORITE, I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH I HATED THE LAST BOOK, I'M GOING TO SEE ABOUT GETTING THESE FRAMED! Three special book covers for the books. I'm not doing that. I want them framed as they are! I'm going to see if I can get them done together because I appreciate awesome art! I think the spoiler cards says the dustjackets were done by Nan Fe, I can't read what it says =( Anyway, here they are! 



  
And we have that threesome booklet that came in Illumicrate as well. Not reading that. 



 And finally, the signed copy of the book. 


I hope you guys enjoyed and have a wonderful day! 

Love, 
Mel ♥

2 comments:

  1. Your dust jackets from Nanfe look stunning framed!! Did you do them yourself with specific sized frames? Or did you take them in to have done professionally? I’d love to do the same with mine! Thanks so much in advance������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry it took so long to get back. I'm not on here much! I took mine to Hobby Lobby and got them done. I actually take all of my art to Hobby Lobby. My walls are filled but now I have to make more room somehow because I want to get at least one of The Capturing The Devil prints! =) ♥

      Delete