Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Saturday, December 28, 2019

Fairyloot December Unboxing

Hello my friends. I'm here with the December Fairyloot unboxing. Unless I change my mind, this will be my last unboxing. Just like reviews, I used to enjoy posting these unboxings, but I don't any more. I hope you guys enjoy! 







Above is a Bookish Microfiber Cloth with a cute quote. 

Next we have a Fire Breathing Queen Pin inspired by Throne of Glass 



Next we have bookish socks inspired by The Wrath And The Dawn 




Next is an awesome pouch inspired by Red Rising 


Next is a Game of Pencils inspired by Game of Thrones 


 Next is some cute Magnetic Bookmarks inspired by Skyward by Brandon Sanderson 



 Next is an Advanced Reader Copy of Wicked As You Wish by Rin Chupeco. 








 Next is Bookish Tea inspired by Ead from The Priory Of The Orange Tree 



 Then we have the awesome Tarot cards inspired by An Ember In The Ashes 






 And the book, Eight Will Fall by Sarah Harian




 Happy Reading for 2020 My Friends 

Love,
Mel ♥

 

No comments:

Post a Comment