Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Friday, December 13, 2019

Owlcrate December Unboxing

Hello my peeps! My Owlcrate box came early and even though I got the book in another book box, I still love it as it's a different cover so I'm keeping both =) I also wanted to say my December unboxings are going to be the last on my blog and Goodreads. I stopped reviewing on my blog as it's too stress and now the book unboxings have become too stressful. I will just let my blog fade away. After battling cancer last year, I'm not doing things I don't enjoy any more, life is way too short. Soooo, If Fairyloot, Faecrate and The Walking Dead all get here on time this month, I will be doing those as well. At least that is the plan. Thank all of you that have taken the time to look at my posts. 



First up we have a hand warmer inspired by Sky in the Deep. 


A wonderful smelling Woodwick candle inspired by Grace and Fury


We have ear muffs inspired by the roses in the Caraval Series 


This amazing booksleeve inspired by Sorcery of Thorns 


We have a coloring book and colored pencils. Sorry I forgot to take pics of the book inside. It's pictures of the pins we have gotten from them though. 



This months enamel pin


And last but not least, the book 


I hope you guys have enjoyed. Happy Reading! 

Love, 
Mel ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment