Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Friday, August 7, 2020

Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer



When Edward Cullen and Bella Swan met in Twilight, an iconic love story was born. But until now, fans have heard only Bella's side of the story. At last, readers can experience Edward's version in the long-awaited companion novel, Midnight Sun.

This unforgettable tale as told through Edward's eyes takes on a new and decidedly dark twist. Meeting Bella is both the most unnerving and intriguing event he has experienced in all his years as a vampire. As we learn more fascinating details about Edward's past and the complexity of his inner thoughts, we understand why this is the defining struggle of his life. How can he justify following his heart if it means leading Bella into danger?
 

MY REVIEW: ALL THE STARS ⭐️ 

Omg! THIS book was EVERYTHING! Please for the love of everything, Stephenie, write the rest of the books in Edward’s perspective!!! 🖤 I only put in a few quotes, but I will return with more at a later date!!



Holy shit snacks!! I love it so much!  It’s so damn different and cool!!



It did not happen often, but every now and then I would be struck by the obliviousness of the humans around us. We were all so accustomed to it, we always expected it, but occasionally it seemed more glaring than usual. None of them noticed us here, lounging at the battered cafeteria table, though an ambush of tigers sprawled in our places would be less lethal than we were. All they saw were five odd-looking people, close enough to human to pass. It was hard to imagine surviving with senses so incredibly dull.


I love how Edward talks about reading his families minds and the different thoughts and struggles. I really wish Stephenie would do the whole series in his perspective!



Bella Swan walked into the flow of heated air that blew toward me from the vent.
Her scent hit me like a battering ram, like an exploding grenade. There was no image violent enough to encompass the force of what happened to me at that moment.
Instantly, I was transformed. I was nothing close to the human I’d once been. No trace of the shreds of humanity I’d managed to cloak myself in over the years remained.
I was a predator. She was my prey. There was nothing else in the whole world but that truth.

I was a vampire, and she had the sweetest blood I’d smelled in more than eighty years.




to be continued.....



Mel 🖤🐶🐺🐾

4 comments:

  1. I know fans of the series have been waiting for this one forever, so I'm happy it was everything you wished for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Ethan! You’re a sweetheart 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. I can't wait until this book comes out. Even though I haven't been waiting for long, I'm so desperate. I can't imagine for the ones that have been waiting since 2008.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This book was worth the wait. I just hope she decides to do the rest of the series in Edwards perspective

      Delete