Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

October 2017 Fairyloot Unboxing



The above picture is of all things together =)





We have the Exclusive edition of Leigh Bardugo's "The Language of Thorns" 





















Look a this awesome inside cover! I love it so much ♥






















 Look at the beautiful pages that are inside. They have different scenes.





















 And this is the beautiful back cover! I love this book has no dust jacket! 





















 We have our main book "Forest of a Thousand Lanterns" the note from the author and the signed bookplate 




















 Here is the beautiful art piece with what's in the book on the back and a bookmark 



















 Love these art pieces!






















 A beautiful Maleficient candle by Meraki Candles. A super shiny and awesome coaster by the wonderful Evie (I buy a lot of her stuff on Society 6) and a freaking bad to the bone, Death Eater pin =) 
















 Okay, it says we were supposed to have a mirror but we got these beautiful post card art prints. They are front and back and I didn't want to take them apart so the bottom picture is the other side =) 





















I loved this box and I hope you enjoyed the pictures =) I might start doing videos of the boxes instead 

Enjoy! 

Mel ♥  

No comments:

Post a Comment