Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Thursday, October 19, 2017

October 2017 Owlcrate Box

I'm going to do a breakdown of the whole box. I hope you guys enjoy. I have to say, this is one of my favorite boxes! ♥



Here is the main picture with all of the goodies ♥




















Here is the exclusive Owlcrate book. The color on the front of the book is different then the original. It's beautiful. And we have the note from the author and the signed book plate ♥


















This has the Owlcrate newsletter full of goodies. The main card that has the information from the box on the back and the card for next months box. 

It's going to be: Castles ~ Courts & Kingdoms! 















I am absolutely in love with this beautiful print of Princess Mononoke! I love the movie and of course, I own it. ♥



















A beautiful candle inspired by the books from The Raven Cycle (Raven Boys, etc). The usual Owlcrate pin, which is lovely. And a lovely packet of seeds ♥




















We have some magnetic bookmarks inspired by Where The Wild Things Are. Some lovely tea and a wonderful coaster which I think is beautiful ♥


















I LOVE this mug! It's an exclusive from Owlcrate and it came in a lovely box. I'm going to add the other side right under this one. It goes all the way around and it's inspired by: YES, Harry Potter ♥







































So I had to put the mug on the coaster and put the tea in the mug to show how cute it all is together ♥



















I hope everyone has enjoyed the pictures and enjoys your box if you have a subscription to them! 

Mel ♥


9 comments: