Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Friday, October 20, 2017

The Creeps by Fran Krause

A follow-up to the New York Times best-selling Deep Dark Fears: a second volume of comics based on people’s quirky, spooky, hilarious, and terrifying fears.

Illustrator, animator, teacher, and comic artist Fran Krause has touched a collective nerve with his wildly popular web comic series–and subsequent New York Times best-selling book–Deep Dark Fears. Here he brings readers more of the creepy, funny, and idiosyncratic fears they love illustrated in comic form–such as the fear that your pets will tell other animals all your embarrassing secrets, or that someone uses your house while you’re not home–as well as two longer comic short-stories about ghosts.
@goodreads 












I had no idea this was a second book of fears. I'm going to have to get the first one! I loved this little book. There are actually a lot of things that ring true for me in this book. I love how they are in little comic strips but there are some full pages as well. 

 






This one below is so true! I have always been scared if I have a limb hanging off the bed or couch, that something would grab it!



AND THIS ONE! Okay, so I don't have a cat but I always hated my dogs hair to get under the tape because I wanted to keep his hair with me. I know, I'm weird. I was also afraid someone would get my fingerprints or my DNA from my own hair that would get trapped and set me up in something or come and get me!!!!





This is a very enjoyable little book! I would like to thank BloggingForBooks for a print copy of this book. 

Happy Reading! 

Mel

3 comments: