Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Friday, October 19, 2018

Nerdy Post Unboxing ~ Dragons!

We got a lovely October Dragon box! Yes! 



First up we have a double sided bookmark that is too cool! Side 1) "Never take a toy from a dragon. Don't you know anything?" How to train your Dragon 2
Side 2) "It is one thing to read about dragons and another to meet them?" Wizard of Earthsea


Next we have a TRIWIZARD TOURNAMENT POSTCARD PACK
Hungarian Horntail
Chinese Fireball
Swedish Short Snout
Common Welsh Green


Some really beautiful artwork to frame and the signature Nerdy Post coloring postcard 


Next we have a mini candle, and two stickers 


 Then there is a beautiful dragon pin and a dragon magnet! 


We have a dragon scarf which I only took a picture of the head part =) 


We have an awesome t-shirt with a quote from Gandalf ~ Lord of the Rings 


And last but not least, we have a gorgeous 8 x 10 print that I already put in one of my frames. I have run out of frames and room so I'm going to have to start putting them in my 8 x 10 binder =( But at least the dragons made it on one of my shelves =) 


I hope you guys have enjoyed! 

Mel ♥ 

2 comments:

  1. I like that it included so much dragon art. I don't love some of the art but I do love those bookmarks. The magnet and dragon pin are really cool too. I was expecting a dragon book but oh well! Hope you enjoy all of these items (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved most of the items! They don't put books in the Nerdy Post. It's just bookish stuff. I only get them if I like the theme they are doing so I will order that particular one and cross my fingers =)

      Delete