Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Six Of Crows Collecto'rs Edition! OMG!

A glorious Collector's Edition of New York Times bestselling, epic fantasy novel, SIX OF CROWS. Beautifully designed, with an exclusive letter from the author and six stunning full-colour character portraits. This covetable hardback with red sprayed edges is a perfect gift for fans, and a perfect way to discover the unforgettable writing of Leigh Bardugo.

Criminal prodigy Kaz Brekker is offered a chance at a deadly heist: break into the Ice Court - a military stronghold that has never been breached - and retrieve a hostage whose knowledge could change Grisha magic forever. To succeed would mean rich beyond his wildest dreams - but he can't pull it off alone . . .

A convict with a thirst for revenge.
A sharpshooter who can't walk away from a wager.
A runaway with a privileged past.
A spy known as the Wraith.
A Heartrender using her magic to survive the slums.
A thief with a gift for unlikely escapes.

Six dangerous outcasts. One impossible heist. Together they might just be unstoppable - if they don't kill each other first.








OMG! CHECK OUT ALL OF THE PICTURES FROM THE COLLECTOR'S EDITION! UNLESS THERE WERE SOME IN THE MIDDLE THAT I MISSED! I'M GOING TO TRY TO POST FROM FRONT COVER TO THE BACK COVER! ALSO ~ RED STAINED EDGES!

Going to be rereading this dualogy soon!























This Collector's edition is everything I have ever wanted in a book! Yesssss!

Happy Reading!

Mel ♥

•••••Old Review•••••


When I first started reading this book, I just could not get into it. I liked it, but I kept getting bleh and putting it down and picking it back up.. etc. Then, after so long I was hooked! This is why I have yet to DNF a book, because I have had this happen many times, later on in the book it works for me.

I did however, fall in love with character Inej (Wraith) right away. She is just too freaking cool and I love her story about her family and why she is so stealthy. Not long after Inez, I fell in love with Kaz. He is just smooth and can get away with stuff that is unbelievable. It was hard for me to believe these were all kids, not young, young, you know what I mean. I was really sad when I found out about Kaz's life as a boy and all he went through to make him this devious, street smart person.

I love the whole crew that went on the heist. They had me fooled there for a minute thinking one of them was bad, but no they weren't. I loved the banter with Nina and Matthias. I loved Jesper and Wylan too, they each had their special skills and they were funny and tough.

Every little thing they did in the book was just awesome! They just swindled every one and in such amazing ways.

And of course... now I want to read the next one because I want to see what Kaz has up his sleeve for the person that did him wrong at the end!!!!!!

I would like to thank the beautiful book for looking so pretty and wondering about Inej and the crew so I would keep picking it up and realize what a gem it was :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment